- Doing Town Business
- Community Development
- Building Services
- Building Services Applications & Forms
Building Services Applications & Forms
iWorQ users will be allowed to submit and receive permits and plans through our system, reducing the paper, fuel, and time associated with permitting. Get more information here - Building Services online system information
* A Notice of Commencement (located in Supplemental Forms ) must be recorded at the Lee County Clerk of Courts for any work valued over $2500
* If owner is acting as contractor, they must sign the Owner Builder Disclosure Affidavit (located in Supplemental Forms ) and must be able to complete all the work themselves, or hire licensed contractors i.e. ( electrical, plumbing, hvac, roof). This is needed with the application.
COMMERCIAL - New commercial construction, Addition, Remodel of a commercial building/unit, Modular, Foundation, Accessory structures
- DEMO APPLICATION
- ASBESTOS-AFFIDAVIT - for commercial projects
DOCK AND SHORE
DRIVEWAY AND ROW
FEMA-Construction forms for new and substantially improved buildings and enclosures
- V-ZONE CERTIFICATE
- REPAIR/ IMPROVEMENT COST FORM- for the purposes of making a substantial improvement determination (FEMA 50% rule), a Repair/Improvement cost form is required if the job value is $2500 or more and may be required for any projects at the discretion of the director.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF FLOODPLAIN REGULATION
- BUILD RESPONSIBLY BROCHURE
* For more information please refer to our Floodplain Regulations page and Resource Library
INTERIOR REMODEL- Single Family/ Duplex or Condo unit
(Tip: See our Resource Library to view an example of a completed interior remodel application which does not involve structural changes/repairs, additions, or alterations to the original building footprint.)
RESIDENTIAL 1 & 2 FAMILY- New Single Family home, Addition, Accessory structure
* A separate Driveway Application is required for all new Single Family Home submittals.
SITE-Pavers, Walkways, Fill, Retaining Walls (Residential only)
TRADES FORM -Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Roofing or Roof over, Solar, Interior gas-(Standalone permits only)
- TRADE PERMIT APPLICATION
- MECHANICAL PHOTO INSPECTION- required for all condo mechanical inspections.
- ROOF INSPECTION AFFIDAVIT - required with all single family re-roofs
- SOLAR ROOF TRUSS AFFIDAVIT - required with solar installations
* Information only ROOF REPLACEMENTS FOR SITE-BUILT SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL STRUCTURES GREATER THAN $300,000
WINDOW/ DOOR/ SHUTTER
- SHUTTER, WINDOW OR DOOR APPLICATION
- SUB CONTRACTOR CONFIRMATION FORM - required if installing electric roll down shutters
- ASBESTOS AFFIDAVIT
- CHANGE OF CONTRACTOR FORM
- COMPLETION REQUEST
- CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION APPROVAL FORM
- EXTENSION REQUEST FORM
- IMPERVIOUS SURFACE CALCULATION SHEET
- FLORIDA PRODUCT APPROVAL / NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE (NOA) WORKSHEET - May be included to organize required product approval information for applications.
- MASTER PLAN APPLICATION
- NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT- This must be recorded at the Lee County Clerk of the Court.
- OWNER BUILDER DISCLOSURE AFFIDAVIT- If owner is acting as contractor, they must sign the Owner Builder Disclosure Affidavit and must be able to complete all the work themselves, or hire licensed contractors i.e. ( electrical, plumbing, hvac, roof)
- REPAIR/IMPROVEMENT COST FORM - Needed with applications. It must include all work necessary to restore structure to pre-disaster condition.
- REVISION FORM - needed for changes after permit issuance
- STORMWATER PROTECTION PLAN
- SUB CONTRACTOR CONFIRMATION FORM- The qualifier of each sub-trade (electrical, mechanical, roofing) preforming work under a general contractor must complete this form.
- TEMPORARY USE APPLICATION
- TERMITE CERTIFICATE
- THRESHOLD INSPECTION REQUIREMENT ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- VEGETATION APPLICATION- If removing protected trees or vegetation, a vegetation permit is required.