Bay Oaks Recreational Campus is hosting its first virtual 5k race called Resolution Run January 1-7
Great new event that helps participants stay active during the COVID-19 pandemic!
During the week of January 1-7, participants run their race whenever it is convenient, at the pace and in the place that they choose - treadmill, neighborhood, beach, etc. Following these few easy steps sets participants up for success for this event:
- Sign up on the Town’s website at https://tinyurl.com/yy2rfq3e;
- Fill out the registration form at the link and submit it by email to Nicole.Berzin@fmbgov.com;
- After signing up, call Bay Oaks at (239) 765-5071 to schedule a time to pick up the t-shirt;
- Pick up the shirt at the assigned time and get ready to run or walk the 5K.
Participants are asked to wear their Resolution Run t-shirts while they run, and take pictures and videos before, during, and after the race for social media. To maintain social distancing, running or walking in large groups is discouraged.
After the Race:
- Submit pictures or videos to Nicole.Berzin@fmbgov.com to be featured on social media;
- Watch the Town’s social media sites for the announcement of the raffle winner on January 8.
- All proceeds from the Resolution Run will go toward the Bay Oaks Recreational Campus Youth Sports and Programs.
Email Nicole.Berzin@fmbgov.com or call 239-765-4222