The Historic Preservation Advisory Committee (HPAC) assists the Historic Preservation Board with historic preservation matters and carries out various duties assigned by the Board. The HPAC functions only in an informal advisory capacity.
The members include two current members of the Historic Preservation Board and three community members appointed annually by the Historic Preservation Board on recommendations by the Estero Island Historic Society.
The HPAC usually meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 9:00 AM
*Meetings are subject to change; please refer to the agendas posted at Town Hall.
◦ Scott Safford, Chair - Term Expires: October 2019
◦ Betty Simpson - Term Expires: October 2021
◦ Susan Dzyacky - Term Expires: October 2021
◦ Lorrie Wolf - Term Expires: October 2019
◦ Patrick McKeown - Term Expires: October 2021
◦ Beverly Milligan - Term Expires: October 2019