The Marine and Environmental Resources Task Force exists to promote stewardship of marine resources. This includes stopping further damage and rehabilitating Estero Bay and its surrounding waters, wildlife, plant life, and air and water quality. The Task Force's purpose also involves bringing Estero Bay and its surrounding waters and the Estero Island shoreline to the point that they will continue to be the driving force of the Town's economy. The goal is to sustain the quality of life in cooperation with all whose livelihoods or lifestyles depend upon the health of Estero Bay.
The committee meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 2 p.m. at Town Hall.
**Meetings are subject to change. Please refer to the agendas posted on Town's Website
- Steve Johnson, Chair - Term Expires: October 2024
- Gregory Fossum, Vice Chair - Term Expires: October 2023
- Robert Howell - Term Expires: October 2024
- Rose Larkin - Term Expires: October 2024
- Jennifer Rusk - Term Expires: October 2024
- Mary Rose Spalletta - Term Expires: October 2023
- Wendy DeGaetano - Term Expires: October 2023